Monday, December 7, 2015

On the first day of Christmas ...

Lidded bowl by Lucy Hwang
This year I am hoping for a peaceful Christmas season, unlike our house moving saga from the year before. My True Love and I are settled in to a new house - we've done as much renovating as each of us can stand. The cat has stopped shredding curtains and has settled down as "ruler of all she surveys"; she is now stalking our new dog when she's not spying on the baby.
Maybe I can relax a little...
...with the marzipan chocolates that arrived one evening with My True Love, neatly packaged in this gorgeous ceramic jar.
At least, that's what was in the jar yesterday evening - this evening I pulled out a dehydrated fishy treat and a milk bone. Hmmm?

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
One lidded treats jar ...

No comments: