Thursday, December 11, 2014

On the fifth day of Christmas ...

Christmas 2014
Elizabeth Wallace
No doubt impressed by the impressive calm settled on the house, My True Love returned home this evening with yet another rectangular package.
The cat seemed unusually interested in this one, ripping back the wrapping before either of us shoo her away. Salt-encrusted whiskers may be so endearing but sharp claws less so.
Eventually we locked her in the pantry.
Once unwrapped, I swear the koi swished their tails a little.
We hung them on the wall opposite the otters, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea.
The otters look even more attentive now than they did when the cat in the room.
I swear the whales licked their lips ... if this is indeed anatomically possible.

I've ordered four more mirror cartons from the removals firm.

Catch up on all the 12 days here.

No comments: